Comparing Admob vs Mobfox vs Airpush vs Vserv

my revenues at different Ad Network now

Admob : $174.35- Been more than two months

Mobfox : $0.05 - Joined today

Airpush : $26 - Almost 1 and a half month with just 1 App( it is a small app with limited users)

Vserv : $0.0 - Joined today

I will go into the details.
A few days after adding my first free app in google play store, I started thinking about making some money through android market...So what are my options?
At that time there was only one option..ie

 Put free app in Play Store ->Use some Ad networks to show ads->Get paid by the Ad network

(now google play allows paid app from India,but not back then)

So after seeing like 20-25 installs/day from play store for my first app(which wasn't so great), I created another widget to switch between 3g and 2g networks and uploaded it.The in a week i started seeing 100s of downloads per day.Then i decided it was time to add some Advertisements in my app..

After doing some research i finally decided to use admob.com. The results were terrible. It must have been because the ad type offered by admob,which is banner Ad,and my app is a widget. So typically a user sees the Ad only once..Let me tell you a littile bit about admob.

Admob
Google bought admob back in 2009 for big bucks and now it is the largest network serving ads across Android,iPhone,WPhones and Symbian phones.They pay only on a pay-per-click basis.So if a user sees the Ad a 1000 times,you get 0$. Which is not very ideal for my widget app which shows an only once for a user while adding it to the home screen.They pay around 0.01$-0.25$ per click which depends on any factors like geographical area,ad being shown etc .so if a users click 10 time on an Ad which is shown 1000 times, you will get an income of 1$ and this 1$ is called eCPM value,used to compare various networks..ie revenue generated for 1000 ad views(which in turn depends on no. of clicks).. In my experience clicks from Asian and African countries brings least income. Admob typically gives an eCPM of about 0.20$-1.0$.

That is another reason why admob didn't go so well with my 3g 2g Switcher which has most of its users in Asia.

So i went searching another Network which pays per Ad view rather than per click...And BAMM.. there is just the thing....Airpush....well what is the eCPM offered by Airpush?

Airpush
10$-15$ eCPM!!
Meaning you will get 10$ for every 1000 view of their Ad even without any clicks...bump...After trying it in my app,though i didn't see the promised 10$ eCPM, I received about 4$ eCPM(through smartWall alone) which was a lot more than my admob integration.


I created a few more apps, integrated admob,uploaded to google play.
after 60 days at admob

Revenue:$155.39(November,December,January)
Requests: 199,737$
eCPM : $0.78


Which isn't too great,but still okay.....

 



Before you go sign up on StartApp own your own,one word..
If you use my referential link StartApp to sign up and your app makes 100 downloads , you get a $25 bonus in your account...and of course I get a bonus of $10...:)

Now let me explain why I choose to include startApp in my app...
Currently they have 2 modes of operation:

1.
Pay Per Download: Here you will get paid an amount of $0.05 per 1 install of your app..This is pretty cool.
For my app,there is like 200+ daily instals..this means i can make $10 per day....Abso-freaking-lutely FANTASTIC......

your app will play the following 3 ads for this mode of operation..
-search icon in home screen,put Bookmark in browser,change browser's home page

2.
Exit Ads:Loads Ads when the app exits..This is optional and pretty awesome if you ask me...There is no lag in loading this ad unlike some other AdWall networks..

All-in-all I think StartApp is pretty awesome...Also remember to sign up using this link and get $25 bonus on your 100th install..

Referential Link: StartApp(http://startapp.com/rf4fsd1)  (get $25 bonus on 100th install)

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    My name is Phil, I represent Airpush and was wondering if you could provide me your account information so I can take a look to see if everything was implemented correctly and if you were utilizing all our ad units. Let me know if you have any questions/concerns.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am using only smartWall for my apps...ecpm for smartWall alone for last week is 3.26 .
      I am regestered using the google account amalvj123@gmail.com .

      Delete
    2. I am using only smartWall for my apps...ecpm for smartWall alone for last week is 3.26 .
      I am regestered using the google account amalvj123@gmail.com .

      Delete
  3. What's your review about Mobfox and Vserv?

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have been getting very low fill rate at both mobclix and vserve (below 50%).So I dropped them for now..

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://lab.adi-share.com/android/scaryprank/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the information :-) I am using AdMob and it is giving best results. But that I have heard that AdMob bans you without telling a reason or warning. Is that really true? If so what could be the real alternative?
    Do you know anything about AirPush?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello my friend, your post help me, and made the things cleary for me...
    i m about to launch my app in AppStore, and my doubt is, can i use AirPush for iOs Apps? You think then airPush is better then iAd?? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Revenue Report March'13

New Ad Network - StartApp Review !