Journey through android development and revenue : First Entry

Okay , i think i will start writing about my android development efforts , App publishing , Income generation etc.
First of all ,who the hell am i??
I am from India..well Kerala..
I built my first android app about an year ago as my academic mini Project. Now I have 8 free and 3 paid apps in googleplay(android market).  vjApps

I have accounts in 4 Advertisement Networks that serve ads to my free apps:
Admob(google's) , Airpush , Mobfox , Vserv

I am planning on writing about my experiences with GooglePlay , Amazon App Store ,  Samsung App Store , and the four Ad Networks in the subsequent blog posts !

Comments

  1. Thanks for posting useful information.You have provided an nice article, Thank you very much for this one. And i hope this will be useful for many people.. and i am waiting for your next post keep on updating these kinds of knowledgeable things...Really it was an awesome article...very interesting to read..
    please sharing like this information......
    Android training in chennai
    Ios training in chennai




    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Comparing Admob vs Mobfox vs Airpush vs Vserv

Bigmarket releases mobile app to challenge Trade Me

7 TOP MARKETPLACES TO REACH ONLINE SHOPPERS IN NEW ZEALAND AND AUSTRALIA