Revenue Report March'13

So finally I decided to use only Airpush and Admob..Now I witness a large growth(almost exponential) in my revenue from these Ad networks...

Airpush

I use Airpush in my app with highest number of downloads.

Admob
I use Admob in almost all other apps(fair number of users)...around 8 apps...I received my first revenue of $120 from Admob on 1st March(for the month of Jan) to my State Bank of India account. Hurryy!!!

Okay enough chit-chat...here it is:

Report of March

Admob:
Impressions:      :211,449
eCPM              :$0.61
Revenue           :$132
will be paid on May 15

Airpush:
Impressions:  83,084
eCPM:          $3.84(slightly unhappy about this...promised eCPM is ~10....But still it is the best in the Industry..:):):)  )
Revenue:       $320
will be paid on April 30

Total Revenue: $452

Another Awesome thing is the Weekly Payment process by Airpush....
I made $200+ for the previous week (31st March-06thApril) at Airpush...Hence according to them I should get paid on 12th April..

This is Awesome compared to the long wait of 45 days for admob and 30 days for airpush(if you did not cross $200 barrier in a week)..

Hence now I am waiting for the weekly payment of $206 on 12 April..


Previous Income February:
Admob:$60
Airpush:$14
Total:$74


Comments

  1. After reading your post it looks like I definitely need to try out Airpush. What do you suggest. I am using only Admob as of now and am waiting for my first payment

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Archana,
    you should definitely try airpush..Happy development :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    I am also using AirPush for my app.
    Revenue generated is -
    $0.11 From 1,278 impressions
    I can not understand what is going wrong? Am I missing something??

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you are looking for an excellent contextual ad company, I recommend you take a look at Chitika.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Comparing Admob vs Mobfox vs Airpush vs Vserv

New Ad Network - StartApp Review !